Media Analyst, Paid Social
- 424 2nd Avenue West, Seattle, WA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Social Analyst is responsible for monitoring and maintaining media campaign development and activation on social channels. The ideal candidate requires proficiency in math, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as creativity and an overall interest in and understanding of how consumers leverage social media in the decision path. They require participation in and completion of our agency wide, entry-level training program and our social-specific training track.
- Gather research necessary to build a new campaign
- Traffic approved plan
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments
- Manage the performance of active campaigns and keep tabs on competitive landscape
- Utilize bid management tools as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat social platforms to build campaigns, QA, implement optimizations, and pull reporting
- Develop optimization recommendations in partnership with Manager
- Pull and analyze data to inform campaign reporting and help to build insights
- Granular maintenance of monthly billing cycle
- Resolve all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Learn all relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competitive analysis
- Work closely with Manager to establish priorities and manage workload
- Timely delivery of all work is required
- Stay informed on social industry trends and new tools and ad formats
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some professional paid media or internship experience preferred
- Experience in social media marketing preferred
- Proficiency in MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, and demonstrable organizational skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.