Media Tech Analyst
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Analyst is responsible for working with internal account teams to execute digital media campaigns through effective trafficking of creative assets consistent with digital media plans. This role involves working with digital media ad serving technologies daily.
· Works with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns
· Manages campaign traffic sheets
· Responsible for connecting media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms and implementing appropriate additional pixels
· Responsible for setting up campaign configurations in ad server consistent with campaign strategy and objectives
· Primary point of contact with 3rd party trafficking teams
· Ensures flawless execution of digital media campaigns
· Responsible for implementing effective organizational process around digital media campaign delivery
· Develops proficiency on overall processes, procedures and media systems relative to assigned clients and/or areas of expertise; seeks opportunities to improve continuously improve efficiency of processes
· Manages all information issues and inquiries between and amongst key internal (functional and cross-functional contacts) and external clients (creative agencies, vendors, publishers) with highest degree of professionalism, urgency and customer service orientation
· Further seeks to understand digital marketing technology landscape and how all may play a role in client business objectives
· Conducts all creative QA with manager oversight
· Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, familiarity with PPT, etc.)
· Fundamental awareness building and troubleshooting macros
· BA preferred but not required
· High detail and coordination skills required; able to accurately exchange/ track with high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal stakeholders
· Strong customer service orientation and relationship building skills – builds credibility with all stakeholder's Strong technology orientation: working knowledge of MS Office and aptitude to quickly learn new technology required
· Solid verbal and written communication skills – can accurately exchange detailed information
· 0-1 years' experience
· Contributor in capability projects
· Flawless executional work
· Timely turn-around of client work
· Excellent communication updates
· Solid knowledge of accounts and their relationship with technology partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.