- Viale Edoardo Jenner, Milano MI, Italia
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for an Account Manager for Leo Burnett. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4 years experience in integrated communication (ATL, BTL and digital) and has already worked on international accounts.
Fluent English is a must ( written and spoken) as well as a great team spirit.
The Account Manager needs to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to each of the clients with a focus on planning. She/ he will also work closely with the Account Director and with the Creative, Digital and Strategy teams to bring campaigns to life!
She/ he will have the ability to manage multiple brands and goals at the same time and thrive off working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
This job opportunity is for a 1 year fixed term contract.
The AM will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining great working relationships with clients, attend brand planning workshops and client presentations;
- Anticipate clients’ business needs and proactively approach them with media solutions and recommendations, backed up by facts. Taking your client on a journey, clearly articulating the why, how and what;
- Playing an active role in ensuring that unique and ground-breaking ideas are developed;
- Managing the workflow to ensure that tasks are delivered on time and the team are continually learning;
- Staying aware of clients’ competitor activities & deliver insights for clients;
- Collaborating and developing strong working relationships with the wider team;