- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Publicis is the lead agency of the Publicis Groupe – the 4th largest communications group in the world. The Publicis network spans 83 countries and 256 offices.
Publicis employs 2,400 people through its network in 55 cities across Asia (including eight Indian cities and 39 Chinese cities), managed out of its regional headquarters in Singapore. Key clients from the region include HP, Nestle, L’Oreal, Cadbury, Pernod-Ricard, UBS, Fidelity, Renault, and Sanofi.
At Publicis we specialize in holistic communication which we call La Holistic Difference. It is a consumer centric process and can use considerable ‘alternative media’ and consumer activations program to achieve the goals.
Everything we do is based on consumer knowledge and we always work closely with the sales and distribution managers of our clients companies to achieve our collective aims
The ideal candidate for our Copywriter will passionately strive to move the agency's creative agenda forward. Works closely with Art Director partner to develop ideas for all forms of communication, recognizing that today’s constantly changing media and technology offers new tools and demands new approaches and solutions.
- Able to execute off of creative briefs and of strategic and tactical plans
- Alert to changes in the client’s marketplace; evaluates work in light of the marketing situation
- Works more independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- Gains deeper insight of the cross function
- Able to work with other team disciplines: studio, vendors
- Expert knowledge of the science in order to use it innovatively
- Begins to master nuances of the work and shows ability to think on feet
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing demands
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Upholds the highest standards for all agency work while upholding agency performance standards in all direct reports
- 3-4 years of experience in advertising or marketing
- Strategic thinker who can work with art director to deliver creative concepts
- Understands positioning and knows how to translate that into creative ideas
- Can develop or maintain a clear brand voice
- Strong understanding of writing for advertising and social media, headline copy, longer format
- Collaborative and positive
- A go-getter
- High creative standards
- Upholds Motion's values