Systems Admin, Sr. – Log Analytics and DevOps Engineer
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The role will be responsible for helping Epsilon internal stakeholders adopt our log mgmt. and analytics platform through application solution integrations leveraging Epsilon’s tools and industry knowledge, covering machine data ingest to business use case (alerts, dashboards, etc.). A successful candidate will be expected to further DevOps strategies and skillsets within the team in support of stakeholder application and infrastructure enablement. This role will work closely with associates at all levels from technical system administrators to business leadership.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, deliver best practice design and guidance, and configure Epsilon’s log mgmt. platform for their environment while evangelizing new use cases among existing internal customers and stakeholders.
- Research the collection, parsing, and analysis of log data from various devices or services while developing content such as parsers, dashboards, and searches for the log mgmt. and analytics platform.
- Evangelize and develop DevOps strategies among team members to further team and process evolution supporting hybrid cloud business objectives.
- Develop and deliver custom, complex configuration and training to mature internal customers who want to take log analytics to the next level
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to improve Epsilon’s experience with the solution
Other Skills, Knowledge or Abilities
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases and modern and traditional application stacks
- Experience with public cloud services such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with git tooling like bitbucket
- Knowledge of regular expressions is a plus (though not required)
- Prior experience with any logging/analytics tools, open source or otherwise
- Prior SQL Experience is a plus (though not required)
- Experience writing scripts in languages such as Python, Ruby or Perl (not required but a plus)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.