- De la Panasonic sur 400 metros Sur, Edificio Tributo, Belen, Heredia, Costa Rica
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams to innovate and develop great experiences for our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along with a senior team.
We're looking for an Experience Designer to create beautiful, compelling digital experiences for apps, sites, and lots of things that probably don't exist yet from project concept through execution. You will help develop concepts and produce quality visual designs, animations, and prototypes and be part of an outstanding team of experts that do the same.
- Designing presentations
- Creating content updates (images, infographics, new page modules)
- Designing marketing landing pages, emails, on-site graphics
- Building or evolving clickable and animated prototypes
- Versioning and resizing images, modules, and other graphics (for a variety of screens)
- And lots of things we haven't thought of yet, but will together
- Inform the motion design of interactive experiences
- Storyboard complex interactions
- Communicate and articulate design rationales
- Partner with other great people doing great work
- Learning whatever skill it takes to deliver something incredible
- A four-year degree from a strong design program
- An obsession with typography
- A Robust portfolio of work across devices and mediums
- Endless curiosity
- Basic prototyping ability
- A dislike of bad design
- English level B2 or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working closely with marketing, creative, and development teams, developing relationships with clients and partners
- Experience owning the design of a feature and working with cross-functional teams to deliver (software/web/mobile apps)
- Proven track record as a technical and/or creative team player
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it