- 70 Birch Alley, Suite 240, Beavercreek, Ohio, us
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Cloud Security Architect:
* Performs Cloud security risk assessments and creates recommendation reports.
* Collaborates to establish multi-cloud cybersecurity architecture with a focus on
* Risk & Compliance
* OWASP Top Ten, CWE, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, etc.
* Identity & Access Management within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
* Designs and implements AWS IAM roles and permission schemas.
* Data Protection
* Incident Response
* Network Security
* Designs and configures security in AWS VPC networks.
* Designing and implementing network-based and host-based Security tools
* Working knowledge of industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
* Working knowledge of CIS cybersecurity best practices
* Knowledge on Amazon Web Services including IAM, GuardDuty, Macie, S3, CloudTrail, AWS Config & CloudWatch
* Deliver Cloud Security DevOps with different scrum teams and plan user stories for sprints while addressing requirements and orchestrating security impact
* Design SIEM monitoring, logging, alerting, and notifications
* Experience in writing infrastructure-as-code to design, build, and test Cloud security solutions.
* Excellent knowledge and expertise in Linux Administration, Shell/Perl/Python Scripting.
Experience and Qualifications:
* AWS Specialty-Security
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
* 7+ years relevant experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.