Marketing & Branding Manager (all genders) - German Speaker
- Arnulfstraße 60, Munich, BY, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Branding Manager to make the DACH market aware of the great opportunities that Publicis Sapient as a digital business transformation partner has to offer. You don’t need to be an expert in digital business transformation, that is the job of our business consultants. However, you should have a passion in helping businesses see new opportunities in the combination of technology and customer experience, and you can translate our proposition into meaningful content and conversations with our target audiences.
Sounds Like You?
If you are committed to not only transforming the world with amazing products, but also being a valued anchor to our growing global organization, you will be instrumental in our bold pursuit of helping companies change the world.
Do you want to be part of a highly ambitious global team?
- Strengthen our positioning and brand reputation in the market together with the global marketing team and the DACH leadership
- Identify opportunities to engage companies in dialogue around the future of their business and make them aware of how Publicis Sapient can help them transform, grounded in both their business and their customers
- Promoting the Publicis Sapient brand in DACH, adapting corporate content for the region, driving thought leadership initiatives and identifying opportunities to leverage existing channels and assets to foster lead generation
- Developing new content formats, running campaigns for our target audiences and arranging events online and offline for clients and prospects
Your Skills & Experiences:
- Strong b2b marketing experience in the DACH region with global companies
- Track record in content creation, event management and social media marketing
- Profound knowledge of the consulting market
- Experience in copywriting and story telling
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Native level expertise in German and English language
- Need to be based in Germany
Set Yourself Apart With:
- You have a passion for b2b brand marketing and a deep understanding of the consulting landscape in the DACH region
- You have a hands-on approach as well as a strategic nature with the ability to win over the audience through strong communication and marketing
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.