VP, Director of Project Management
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
Vice President, Group Director, Project Management
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results, as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Vice President, Group Director in Project Management – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content. As a Vice President, Group Director, you will not only help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work – you’ll also supervise a team of project managers and oversee large programs of work across multiple accounts. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, strive to be proactive, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit and exercise excellent leadership skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do - As a Vice President, Group Director on the Project Management Team, you will:
- Lead efforts across cross-disciplinary team to deliver the estimated business value of an approved program
- Facilitate, track and monitor programs, activities and roadmaps and scope
- Define and adjust processes to meet project/business needs and look for ways to improve processes while coaching teams to do the same
- Lead integrated account planning sessions
- Ensure internal stakeholders are kept appraised of program status
- Participate in new business RFI or RFP requests when necessary
- Contribute to capability model definition and management
- Demonstrate strong written and oral presentation skills
- Develop and articulate compelling decks and lead trainings
- Manage multiple direct reports and set career and capability goals with them
- Enforce team compliance to high company standards and professionalism
- Participate in team and cross-capability recruiting, interviewing and staffing
- Attend training seminars and continuing education as offered
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Being responsible for the direction, oversight and outcome of multiple accounts, programs or processes
- Problem-solving program and project issues; assisting teams in resolution and successfully leading large teams to develop risk mitigation plans
- Working with capability leads to understand business needs and helping identify and solving staffing-mix issues to meet business goals
- Working with clients to establish best practice processes that meet client business needs
- Demonstrating the ability to deliver constructive feedback while outlining and facilitating development plans where needed
- Experiencing something new every day
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year degree
- 12-15 years of Project Management, Marketing or related experience
- Mastery of large-level projects and programs
- PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello)
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.