- 4 Technology Dr, Westborough, MA 01581, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
- Reviewing general ledger accounts and preparing and adjusting journal entries.
- Performing account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with initial internal control evaluations.
- Posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- Create POs and prepare inter-company billing.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and statements for the management.
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Reconcile customer balances and make appropriate corrections where necessary.
- Maintain good rapport with staff, clients, vendors, external auditors and regulators.
- Assist in preparing month-end closing reports.
- Check and assess all accounting records for accuracy.
- Adhere to best practices, standards and procedures in all accounting functions and activities.
- Implement best practices of internal audit procedures.
- Assist with the review of travel and expense reports.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to learn quickly and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to grow and assume more responsibility
- Must be comfortable interfacing with employees outside of the office at other locations, via phone, email and web meetings to gain understanding and obtain information to complete monthly tasks
- Able to display initiative & take ownership of problems
- Must be a strong team player, flexible, and willing to work overtime when required
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.