Senior Product Marketing Manager
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will serve as a key player in building outside-in messaging and marketing strategies that will differentiate and drive awareness for Epsilon’s Digital Media Solutions in the market.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in digital marketing and a solid understanding of marketing and advertising technology landscapes and trends.
This position is responsible for defining, delivering, and adjusting product marketing launches and plans that combine an in-depth understanding of Epsilon Digital Media Solutions and its target market. This position will interact with Executive Stakeholders, Product Management and Sales to ensure that all product positioning and marketing strategies are aligned with GTM strategy and growth goals.
The candidate must have a proven ability to develop strategic go-to-market plans, story-based positioning and value propositions, sales and marketing content, competitive analysis, thought leadership, and sales training materials. This person will be working in a collaborative environment developing top-tier messaging to our prospects and clients.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for and depth of experience with customer-driven product marketing combined with a solid understanding of digital media and adtech.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop positioning, messaging, and value propositions for Epsilon Digital Media Solutions, based on a deep understanding of buyer needs and the competitive environment
- Understand the customer / buyer decision journey and criteria to inform and create sales enablement materials and identify opportunities to optimize sales performance throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work with clients to create case studies and testimonials that showcase the value and successful outcomes of Epsilon Digital Media solutions with customers
- Serve as the strategic partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing counterparts to define and execute go-to-market plans
- Plan and execute product launches and updates
- Develop thought leadership for Epsilon Digital Media Solutions in partnership with key stakeholders
- Manage efforts on marketing and sales content throughout the sales lifecycle, including presentations, one-sheets, case studies, FAQs, data or feature/benefit sheets, infographics, thought leadership content, client communications, social media updates, and Web content
- Collaborate with Product on developing product training and materials for the Sales team, including standardized sales presentations, competitive battlecards, scripts, etc.
- Partner on quarterly marketing plans through collaboration with marketing leadership, product management, and business stakeholders
- Help establish and maintain consistent messaging strategies for Digital Media Solutions throughout our website, solution content, promotional materials, demand generation, and events
- Create and manage marketing creative requests within Workfront, our marketing project management tool
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience; strong product marketing and/or product management background in adtech and/or martech domain
- Experience managing product launches for technology companies
- Workfront or Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
- Passionate about technology and becoming an expert in areas of product marketing ownership
- Proven record of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clear messages
- An engaging, outgoing personal style--enjoy working on a team and supporting a talented, fun group of marketing professionals
- Ability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Creative, resourceful, self-starter who is results oriented and a collaborative team player.
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
- Tenacious, energetic, curious, and willing to fail-fast; ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects at once
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.