SEO Account Director
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partner with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including in the UK: Airbnb, Samsung, Lidl, Visa, FCA and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media — the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark Foundry — a key division of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups.
As an SEO Account Director you will be a confident leader, responsible for managing a team of specialists delivering multi-market campaigns for international clients. You will be expected to execute and drive forward strategies by building excellent client relationships, leveraging the expertise of your team and wider support.
You will be responsible for developing the overall approach for clients. Including packaging the full range of our services, building optimal operating models for which these services can be rolled out.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring high levels of service are delivered from all team members working on accounts
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to a professional standard and in line with the agreed timings
- Devising the optimal owned media strategy and owned media activation for clients based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs
- Directing and overseeing analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to search, social, content, audience auditing tools
- Leading a strategy and coordination team to deliver best-in-class campaigns for enterprise, multi-market clients
- Reviewing and interrogating client briefs to ensure the optimal owned media strategy response is devised with an appropriate flighting schedule
- Ensuring owned media activity integrates with client's wider digital and offline media activity both across Publicis but also with other agencies partners our clients work with
- Management of your team and the work they produce, including strategy, client services and coordination
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients.
- A proven experience line-managing a team of SEO / Owned Media specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment.
- Experience of working with clients on strategies that span the entire path to purchase