Vice President of Engineering
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President of Engineering will be a member of the company’s executive leadership team and is responsible for leading platform and application engineering for CJ Affiliate. We are looking for a proven track record of successful product delivery through software as a service as well as a reputation for driving change and delivering results. CJ Affiliate is looking for an innovative leader with experience in ad tech or related technologies who will lead all global (LATAM, India and US) engineering efforts. This individual will own the stability and scalability of our product platform. Specifically, they will be responsible for the full development lifecycle through application and platform engineering, design and quality assurance.
CJ Affiliate is transforming the digital marketing landscape. The VP of Engineering must be capable of growing, developing and managing a large and global high performance engineering organization. They must ensure we are reaching executional milestones, providing competitive differentiation, and solving problems effectively.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive CJ Affiliate’s engineering strategy and direction including short- and long-range growth goals as well as investments in operations, innovation and employees
- Collaborate with CEO, commercial and product teams and leaders to define future product offerings as well as evaluate technologies for corporate development
- Lead and build a first-class global engineering team by hiring and retaining best-in-class level talent across multiple geographies
- Work actively in product development by mentoring and empowering directors, managers, and software engineers to work collaboratively within a unified framework
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Accomplished engineering executive with 15+ years of software experience in ad tech, online marketing, consumer marketplaces or web-tech SaaS companies
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations
- Successful track record of transforming, defining and executing strategic and innovative initiatives which will have a major impact on CJ Affiliate and our market performance
- Excellent leadership abilities along with proven success in building, growing and managing a highly talented and motivated international team
- Experienced and strong supporter of the agile methodology of software development
- Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies such as cloud computing, social media and mobile
- Written and oral communication skills including the ability to present ideas on both the technical and business sides and at the executive and staff levels
- Engaging personal style with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Self-directed with the ability to make strategic, complex and difficult decisions
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.