- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
Heartbeat is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our team in New York.
About the Role:
- Work together with art directors, planning, and account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
- Own jobs, beginning to end
- Write and reference promotional material without supervision
- Constantly look for new, compelling copy presentation
- Submit complete, fully referenced and annotated manuscripts consistent with clients’ style guide on time and on budget
- Initiate data searches and maintain reference files
- Clearly communicate information and direction to other writers as well as suppliers, freelancers, and editorial staff
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Attend market research
- Work closely with the art, editorial and traffic departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
- Present work in an organized and interesting manner
- 2-5 years of agency writing experience
- BA or BS degree
- Proven creative ability
- Strong communications skills
- Past experience with HCP writing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.