Interactive Project Manager
- 1 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
We’re a digital design firm creating at the world-class level for over 20 years. At our core, we’re passionate about strengthening the relationship between brands and consumers by pairing the right technology with thoughtful design. With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, and San Luis Obispo –we’re a California firm with a unique culture that can’t be replicated. Our people are the key to everything here at Level and we live by purpose, passion, hustle, and pride.
**This is NOT a video producer role**
LEVEL Studios is seeking an Interactive Producer to lead some key initiatives for a new internal tool. Candidates for this position must have a solid track record of collaborating with project working teams that include: designers, product management, technology (IS&T and front end development) and business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail, as well as contribute in defining strategic plans.
· Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional and business teams worldwide
· Support in facilitating cross-functional discussions with various groups including design and business stakeholders
· Support the rollout and deployment of a new platform tool to both internal employees, and external users
· Define workflow processes for both external and internal application users, to create efficiencies on the platform
· Recommend end user improvements to optimize platform usage and adoption
· Work with producers to prioritize user features into the roadmap
· Self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
· Committed to excellence and an outstanding attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
· Solid experience managing complex programs in fast paced and changing environments
· Able to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
· Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
· Working under tight deadlines
· Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience. Interactive producer or project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.