Associate Creative Director, Art (Broadcast/ TVC)
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is looking for an Associate Creative Director, Art (Broadcast/ TVC) to join our Creative team in New York.
*****Candidates must be local or willing to relocate to NYC*****
About the Role:
The Associate Creative Director, Art is responsible for leading the creative work. This person absolutely must have extensive experience with Pharma Television Campaigns. This leadership role includes assigning teams, inspiring those teams to consistently produce exceptional concepts and final work, and working closely with account management to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of our creative work.
Specifically, the ACD, Art has the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Group Creative Director to address performance, workflow, and quality issues and develop long-range plans for the team.
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand and appreciate their marketing challenges and are responsive to their strategic needs.
- Train new employees on responsibilities and agency procedures, and work with current creative staff to help them achieve professional and personal goals.
- Work with the upper management team to plan and pursue continuing strategic growth of agency billings and participate in new business pitch opportunities.
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight(s) and creative inspiration.
- Inspiring creative teams to produce the best work possible.
- Evaluating concepts, copy and art, at pre-determined points and providing direction prior to review by account management.
- Setting high creative standards that lead to a body of work that creates enthusiastic customers and clients, and is consistently recognized by agency management as on strategy and unique to the healthcare sector.
- Leading the creative efforts on new business assignments, as needed.
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
- Manage the workload for assigned book of business to maximize the productivity and quality of work from the creative staff.
- Manage book of business to ensure that the creative team maintains a high percentage of billable hours.
- Help ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
- 6+ years of agency experience with primarily an Art background
- A proven track record of launching pharma commercials and tv campaigns for a regulated drug (must have)
- A proven track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment
- Successful client contact experience and ability to grow business organically
- The ability to work collaboratively with account management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful experience in managing creatives
- The availability to travel to meet client and agency needs
- The availability and commitment to work extra hours as needed to ensure client satisfaction
- TV and Broadcast experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.