Senior Art Director
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is a creative agency operating in the health and wellness space. We work with people we believe in to make work the world can believe in, and we do this by combining the type of interrogative thinking you only find in a high science agency, with the type of brand magic you only find in a creative agency. It’s this unique point of difference that’s helped us achieve fame for both our clients and their brands in everything from aesthetics, supplements, and fertility, to endocrinology, dermatology, and oncology. And the cherry, if you’re looking for one, is that we’re part of Publicis Groupe. So working with us gets you access to all manner of interesting people with an almost limitless depth and breadth of skills and experience.
We are looking for an integrated Senior Art Director, whose portfolio demonstrates outstanding conceptual thinking, immaculate execution, with multiple examples of ideas that communicate effectively across digital platforms. You will most likely come from a well-respected advertising agency, where you will have worked on multiple campaigns for mainstream brands.
The appeal of this role is in joining an agency that is committed to, and understands the value of, creativity. But moreover, provides an environment where the creatively talented can make work that has the power to genuinely make a difference in people’s lives.
Your focus will be on delivering cutting-edge ideas, and overseeing their production in all channels. This position offers a high level of autonomy and ownership. The work is fast-paced, with demanding deadlines you will need to hit while constantly pushing levels of craft.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Art Director may include, but not limited to:
• Working with your creative partner and others in the department to devise brand guidelines, develop concepts that respond to a variety of client briefs
• Taking your knowledge, insights, ideas and turn them into relevant, engaging, beautifully art directed products
• Directing the execution and supervising the work of creative partners such as illustrators, photographers, video and post production companies to realise your creative vision
• Translating creative briefs into channel-agnostic creative platforms
• Working with cross-functional agency teams to develop the creative content of proposals and pitches, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of the creative content
• Seeking to identify and progress creative opportunities to grow client and agency business
• Taking a leading role in the creative department, and inspire and support the team to create extraordinary work
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for the following:
• Strong, proven experience in Art Direction and Design
• An impressive, varied portfolio demonstrating award-winning art direction, ideas, experiences, print, moving image and digital work
• Solid understanding of typography and layout, along with usability and interaction design
• Excellent attention to detail and exemplary communication skills