- Floors 5 – 8, HUB 2, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Software Developer will join our Digital Solutions team. In this role we’re looking for someone that is comfortable working with/supporting API solution development and integrations as well as database marketing solutions and web applications.
- Design, development, deployment, and production support for API, middle tier and database solutions, interacting with RESTful and SOAP API’s, service layer, batch file import and extract, and web-based applications.
- Focus on developing in a multi-tiered environment.
- Design and develop software to support real time transactions.
- 0 - 2 years of related experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- OOPS concepts and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in software development methodologies and life cycle.
- Communication and interpersonal.
- Organizational and time management.
- C#.NET (Visual Studio.NET 2015+ and .NET Framework 4.0+ preferred)
- SQL Skills (SQL Server preferred)
- Working with Web Services/Web API (Invoking and hosting)
- ASP.NET MVC 3 (or higher)
- Entity Framework
- Knowledge of versioning tool (TFS, VSTS, GitHub)
- Experience in Web Services/XML/Multithreading
- ETL (SSIS preferred)