- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
About the Role:
Do you geek out over strategizing, planning and organizing? Do you have AdAge.com bookmarked on your computer? Do you want to make the world a healthier, more creative place? If yes, then read on.
In this newly created role, you will immerse in both the account and project management disciplines. You are a hybrid who will learn the strategic skills to win over the client and the tactical skills to execute project solutions like a pro. With this exposure, you will have a front row seat to the inner workings of an award-winning agency and gain a holistic view of the process that delivers top notch creative to our clients. Our coordinators play an integral role as the internal day-to-day contact for all things related to workflow and process for integrated projects within the agency. Depending on the brand, you may report into account or project management. Through our extensive learning opportunities, you have the tools to forge your path as either a client leader or project manager.
- Understands agency process, knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
- Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial/operating procedures and policies
- Organizes budgets, bills, other financial measures in Excel
- Broad but basic knowledge of the brand, category, and media channels
- Continuously learning technology
- Adheres to agency process
- Knowledge of competitors
- Research on category, competitive data, therapeutic areas as needed and effectively yet concisely communicate research results
Tactics and Execution
- Diligently and flawlessly execute on assigned projects
- Closely supports project management team by implementing process on a job-by-job basis through routing projects, managing timelines, tracking against estimates, status updates, contact reports etc.
- Assists with the creation of project estimates and project plans via a cross-capability collaborative approach
- Works with account team to execute plan tactics, design and organize PowerPoint presentations, coordinate internal meetings
- Develops strong and positive working relationships with project management, creative, finance, other departments
- On point for organizing and inventorying project-related assets on web-based server
- Administrative duties assigned such as meeting set up, booking travel, processing expenses, etc.
- Passionate for self-development
- Demonstrated passion in marketing or communications
- Generous, purposeful, innovative, fearless and authentic
- A strong communicator with attention to detail and coolness under pressure
- Harness fundamental business writing skills
- Digitally savvy, interested in leveraging tools/software from previous academic and professional experiences, as well as learning new tools/software to execute efficiently and effectively
- Solutions oriented and resourceful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.