Junior Associate Technology
- Candor Techspace, Gurgaon, HARYANA, India
- We at Publicis Sapient, enable our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world class product engineering.
- The future of business is disruptive; transformative; and becoming digital to the core;
- In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry; from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel.
- To make this transformative journey a reality in these exciting times; we seek the Rockstar’s who’ll - brave it out to go do the next “what will be” from “what is”
- exhibit the optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve
- deeply-skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible
- reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world.
- Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next.
- Our work is fueled by challenging boundaries, multidisciplinary collaboration, highly agile teams, and the power of the newest technologies and platforms.
- If that’s you, come talk to us! This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
You will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software for our clients using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated time- frame
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- B. Tech. (CS, IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics & Computing, Electronics & Communication) - CGPA: 6.5 & above
- Skill Requirements:
• Excellent Communication and Team skills.
• General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Personal Attributes:
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
• Want to grow with—and beyond—the task at hand
• Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
• Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the ever-changing nature of business and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
• Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being