- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for quality delivery of their projects within the agency. But it’s not a lone-wolf kind of job, and Project Managers partner with other teams in the agency to ensure that we have found just the right balance in client and agency economics. Part of the job is a deep understanding and respect for agency process, coupled with the ability to be nimble and flexible. All of this is done with guidance and mentorship to help you grow in your career.
If you want to make things happen, and work on killer team of like-minded individuals, this just might be your next job.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and collaborate on SOW creation
- Manage budgets and estimates for medium sized projects
- Create, manages and adjusts timelines when necessary
- Manages vendor relationship.
- Partner with and build relationships with Account and Creative teams
- Ensures client and internal teams are up to date on project status
- Deliver projects on time and in budget
- You are tenacious and won’t take no for an answer
- You're solution oriented and have a flexible work approach.
- You're a strong verbal and written communicator.
- You are generous, purposeful, innovative, fearless and authentic.
- You're interested in learning new technologies.
- You have 1-2 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.