Paid Social Lead (Business Director)
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
The Paid Social lead has the direct responsibility for the leadership, management and output of the EMEA Paid Social team of 20+ team members. You will be expected to use your own initiative to manage and coordinate a team of channel experts, delivering campaigns throughout 18+ markets across all social platforms.
Through your strong relationships with all key stakeholders, you will ensure the creation and maintenance of all required processes and remain responsible for day to day strategic excellence across all campaigns throughout EMEA markets and lines of business.
You will report directly into the Head of Digital Operations, and there will be 2 Paid Social Account Directors leading lines of business reporting into you. You will have overall responsibility of the full team who report into the two Directors.
Working closely with the digital strategy directors, you will shape and deliver the paid social strategy for individual campaigns and the annual direction of the channel to deliver improved client performance and innovation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead and advance paid social operational excellence to deliver the highest levels of accurate planning, QA, optimisation and reporting
- Monitor and deploy improvements to staff allocations across lines of business and market clusters to ensure maximum client service and campaign performance
- Responsible for developing and achieving quarterly channel roadmap and test & learn plans to deliver innovation and growth across the account
- Lead the sharing of learnings and innovations between lines of business to ensure Disney remains consistent in their paid social across the entire business
- Providing direct support and management to your Account Directors, creating development plans, input and spotlight areas of development for all Paid Social team members
- Monitoring team performance and output in collaboration with the digital campaign project manager to spotlight areas of development for your team
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with key senior clients, being the key point of contact for strategic conversations
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and curious Paid Social leader, you will have extensive experience in the Paid Social field, and currently working at Business Director level (or equivalent). You will be an expert within the Paid Social Landscape and the digital ecosystem, enabling you to advance your team to deliver the best quality of work and results for your clients. This is a very fast paced account and you will be working with multiple stakeholders, so you should have a positive, can-do attitude to lead this team.
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer engagement at scale, Publicis Media creates value for clients through global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destimation for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.