- 2911 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 33133, USA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for an Art Director to join our in-house agency, where we’re responsible for telling the Publicis Sapient brand story to existing and potential clients and broader communities – namely helping businesses transform and thrive in their pursuit of NEXT. As an Art Director you’ll create visual solutions that convince clients, prospects, our people and the marketplace to engage with our brand. Your ideas might live across a combination of digital comms, website, social, live events, infographics and even film/video. As part of our ‘pod’ team model, you’ll collaborate closely with copywriters, marketing directors, project managers, content strategists, digital operations, technologists, analytics and more to bring these ideas to life and help us grow our brand and business.
- Create and design visuals across a wide range of on and offline channels
- Ensure quality and preparation of deliverables for handoff to developers, printers or production partners
- Create in-brand layouts applying graphic design principles such as colour, typography, photographic selection that create a compelling and visually attractive story for audiences
- Provide rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives whilst creating a compelling journey across touchpoints
- Define outlines and storyboards for animations or video (identifying the range of assets to be used, the story to be told)
- Develop creative ideas based on criteria in creative brief and/or direction from senior leadership, collaborating with team members and copywriters
- Develop style of the presentation for existing concepts/directions; determine best format to execute ideas
- Research and identify trends in design language and branding and provide recommendations to the client/internal team
Your Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio showing concepts and designs for a variety of brand and marketing projects
- Great communication and collaboration mindset. This includes ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members or clients
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and PowerPoint
- A good working knowledge of UX, online and offline production, motion, social and content.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Currently working with a creative copywriter, or previous experience in a creative team would be ideal
Set Yourself Apart With:
- B2B, in-house agency or “client-side” work experience
- Understanding of video, editing or animation would be a big plus
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
Benefits of working here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.