Senior Account Executive
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
Heartbeat Ideas is looking for a Senior Account Executive to help us develop, nurture and grow our relationships with top-tier healthcare clients. The Sr. Account Executive role owns the logistics and administration of the account. Working in partnership with other members of the Client Services team, the Sr. Account Executive works to ensure that all of our clients’ needs are being met as well as proactively exploring ways to further service and grow these relationships.
- Finances: Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policies. Maintains accurate, organized files.
- Trouble shoot: Solution oriented. Brings problems to the attention of management
- Team Leadership: Positive influence
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries and at least two media channels
- Continuously learning technology
- Adheres to agency process. Identifies issues and contributes to problem resolution
- Competitive positioning: Understands client positioning and strategy
- Informing: Keeps team informed of changes in client/competitive climate. Communicates clearly and frequently
- Planning: Research on category, competitive data, therapeutic areas.
Tactics and Execution:
- Contributes thoughtfully to the brand tactical planning and creative process
- Works with account team to execute plan tactics
- Responsible for accurate and thorough documentation: status reports, contact report,; Takes ownership of day-to-day tactics and executions within agency
- Develops strong and positive working relationships with production, creative, finance, other departments
- Communications: Attends client meetings and provides timely follow-up (e.g. contact reports). Synchronizes communications between account teams, vendors and clients
- Presentations: Organizes/manages client presentations. Influence and diplomacy in written and verbal communications. Effective but concise communications.
- Relationship: Is able to communicate directly and frequently with client with some autonomy. Builds rapport and credibility with client peer based on trust and expert counsel
- Works with client to execute advertising and marketing plans
- 2+ years of Account Management experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Exceptional client management relationship skills
- Ability to rapidly grasp client marketing objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple client contacts
- Ability to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to analyze data (site metrics, media performance metrics)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.