- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
- Absolute and unquestionable passion for good design in all its subtlety (we even have some crazy obsessions with design blogs…totally normal)
- 3+ years of agency experience and/or an exemplary portfolio of work
- Formal design training with solid typography, graphic and interaction design skills.
- Sweet Skills, i.e.: exceptional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and image optimization for web.
- Have done this sort of thing before….i.e.: experience creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and/or layouts for use in online advertising or website projects.
- Applicable knowledge of the latest versions of Flash, ImageReady, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or commensurate experience.
- Exceptional graphic design ability.
- Strong concept development.
- Inherent coolness is always tremendous
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery typography and all that jazz.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas….one must dig presenting his/her concepts to the team or more
- Ability to self-manage projects and to work within deadlines.
- Self-motivated, team-frickin’ player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.