Senior UX Researcher (Customer Experiences)
- 2911 Grand Avenue, Miami, FL, us
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We see consumers as more than just metrics. We see them as people – wonderful, complex, interesting people. Grounded in deep digital expertise for over 25 years, we continue to navigate the ever-changing marketing landscape to forge meaningful connections that enrich people’s lives. With over 1,000 people across 14 offices in North America, our diverse teams of strategists, creative thinkers, experience builders, and technologists are passionate about connecting creativity to business impact. Razorfish is part of Publicis Communications North America. Find out more about us at razorfish.com.
- Responsible for owning and leading all research, from start to finish, for the Customer Experience team
- Identify ways to optimize customers’ end-to-end site experiences
- Lead discovery, research, and data synthetization to uncover critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design impactful experiences
- Emphasis on managing and executing qualitative research and user testing
- Present work in a compelling and narrative driven way to clients and executive leadership
- Possess a thorough POV on craft, tools and processes
- Propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can cultivate impact for users' needs and experiences
- Facilitate design workshops with stakeholders
- Advocate for the customer/end user in all phases of the design process
- Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
- Develop specification documentation that allows for implementation in software development
- Audit existing marketing communications
- Work with A&O / Creative to provide updated messaging recommendations
- Write research questionnaire for online survey and video interviews
- Facilitate questions on video call
- Analyze results from online questionnaire
- Provide strategic POV for GTM of new umbrella messaging
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
- 4-7 years of experience, as a guide
- An insightful thinker who brings sharp analysis and a strong point of view to their work, and rapidly translates insights into opportunities that serve both design and business needs.
- An adaptable self-starter who asks thoughtful questions and is eager to find opportunities and solve them with user insights and data.
- Demonstrated success in qualitative research and usability testing
- Experience with a range of research methods: usability studies, user interviews, surveys, usability benchmarking, contextual inquiries
- Quantitative experience (large-scale surveys, tracking studies) is a bonus.
- Passionate about translating findings into strategic business recommendations
- Must have experience owning research initiatives from start to finish
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate findings to clients and executive teams
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.