- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
By 2020, U.S. advertisers will transact nearly $69 billion in U.S. digital display ad dollars programmatically, accounting for 86.3% of all digital display. Digitas’ world-class Precision team is responsible for all digital media activation in this increasingly addressable world, including display, video, mobile, and native. With a deep understanding of media platforms, data, and targeting strategies and razor-sharp analytical skills, our Precision specialists deliver optimal solutions that drive our clients’ business forward.
We’re looking for an outstanding Manager—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire their teammates, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced digital media star to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. In this role, you can make a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Manager, you’ll be responsible for oversight of all campaign management activities, including campaign setup, optimization and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations and provide input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact.
Day to day your role includes:
- Directing and managing the daily workflow of all Digitas client campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post-buy recaps
- Interfacing with media strategy teams to build strategic campaign plans, communicate recommendations, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- Reviewing client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work products are sound and viable
- Owning the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
- Assuming accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts as well as monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
- Understanding and effectively communicating our value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Participating in forecasting exercises for senior management
- Adopting established account management standards and program management best practices
- Assisting in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Contributing to the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
- Developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
- Participating in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Embracing and encouraging a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
We’re looking for a rising media leader, which typically includes:
- Four or more years of experience in display and video media buying
- In depth understanding of media planning and programmatic buying, and familiarity with Google Marketing Platform, TheTradeDesk, or similar buying platforms
- Two or more years of people management experience, overseeing three or more reports in an account management/client services team
- Strong knowledge of DSP platforms and active campaign optimization experience
- The ability to organize and manage your work and that of the junior staff on the team
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
- A four-year college degree
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke, and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 21 countries and 34 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.