Account Manager (m/ f/ d)
- Heidi-Kabel-Platz 3, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Publicis Groupe has been appointed by Beiersdorf as the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model that brings together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 8 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow. The new Agency will be led from a Hamburg HQ, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams in over 40 other markets to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
We are looking for an Account Manager (m/ f/ d)
- Responsible for the logistics and administration of the account
- Attends client meetings and provides timely follow-up (e.g. contact reports). Synchronizes communications between account teams, vendors and client
- Organizes/manages client presentations. Influence and diplomacy in written and verbal communications. Effective, but concise communications
- Serves as the direct link between the agency and the client, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the successful delivery of all communication projects
- Finances: Owns the daily account work on the brand including budgets and bills. Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policies. Maintains accurate, organized files
- Trouble shooting: Solution oriented. Brings problems to the attention of management
- Team Leadership: Positive influence
- Able to communicate directly and frequently with client with some autonomy
- Up to 3 years as Account Manager
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in Account Management/Agency or communications
- Pro-active, detail oriented and organised personality
- Relentless striving to learn
- Exhibits integrity and trust as well as self development
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.
Person to contact: Brigitta Hornbach