Ad Operations Specialist
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
We are designed, through approach, workplace, and model to bring together experts in brands, data, technology, media, content, creative and CRM across the world. Our 6,000 diverse talents include technology, data and media experts as well as creative, customer and commercial specialists. Our unicorns are dedicated to helping our clients navigate their own marketing transformation delivering work that resonates with audiences around the world.
The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for trafficking digital media channels in DoubleClick Campaign Manager. They are responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimizations and reporting as needed.
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfillment of campaign delivery
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution
- Use best practices to pace budget and optimize for performance where necessary
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required
- 3 to 4 years experience in adserving and ad management technologies
- A close eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong ability to multi task
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills