Associate Director of Learning & Organizational Development
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Associate Director of Learning & Organizational Development plans, develops, implements and administers development and training programs for agency employees. The Associate Director also acts as liaison and advisor to the organization's management and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
- Up to 2 direct reports
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Designs and develops training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Facilitates the presentation of course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Develops leaders through the practice of coaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven effective management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Passionate about coaching; certified coach or currently enrolled in coaching program.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Coaching certification
- 4-5 years in L&OD, and at least one year of management experience.
- Experience designing, implementing and measuring effective training and development programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.