Senior Product Manager
- Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
You will be managing client engagements from a business side, and working directly with the clients and/or India teams to shape the vision of the business into a reality. In this role, you will help our clients develop and execute their product strategy working closely with client leadership and Publicis Sapient delivery teams.
- Work closely with the clients to understand their problem statements and propose solutions.
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Conduct Workshops/Elicitation sessions independently
- Transform complex business problems into smaller chunk of features and user stories.
- Work with other product managers, analysts, engineers, and creative team members to ideate, build, test and launch new features
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure quality of delivery
- Mentor a team of internal or client product managers.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial drive and lead/ideate new initiatives within the product management practice.
- Support business proposals leveraging using your industry experience and by collaborating with global teams & other practice.
- Play a mentor role within the product management community to ensure constant learning and improvement.
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being