- Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value."
You will be supporting client engagements from a business side, and working directly with the clients and/or India teams to shape the vision of the business into a reality. In this role, you will help our clients develop and execute their product strategy working closely with the other Product leads, client stakeholders and Publicis Sapient delivery teams.
- Work closely with the clients to understand their problem statements and propose solutions
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the engagement/product lifecycle
- Support and lead client workshops/elicitation sessions
- Have an excellent command over Requirement Management using tools e.g. Jira or similar
- Have proven hands-on experience driving the development of software products at Enterprise scale
- Have experience in planning and prioritization of product feature backlog and development for the product
- Have the ability to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Can assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories & defining acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, competition, users, and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being