Account Executive (Supermarket Chain)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Leo Burnett is the lead creative agency for a reputable supermarket chain and responsible for the strategic implementation, development and production of all TV, Radio, OLV, Print and Digital assets. With this, the Account Executive will have the opportunity to not only work on a major brand (across all areas of the business) but to broaden their skillset through exposure to a variety of projects.
The Account Executive has earned the title of being the “go-to” member of the team given that they are in the trenches. Serving as the fuel for the engine, the AE thoroughly understands every aspect of the agency and applies that knowledge in setting the stage for the best creative while effectively executing from start to finish.
- The ultimate doer, driving force for your team!
- The knowledge hub of projects/work streams.
- Takes pride in self/team/agency in every task – big or small – approaches each assignment with curiosity, open-mindedness and forward thinking.
- Brand marketing
- Digital production
- Detail-oriented - able to manage multiple projects/deliverables at the same time
- Logical thinking - able to quickly absorb information and apply it to future scenarios
- Adaptability - able to quickly pivot and flex in the clients ever-changing environment
- Desire to learn - eager to learn the business in order to help provide value
- Resourcefulness - able to work independently but ask questions along the way
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.