- 1 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
We’re a digital design firm creating at the world-class level for over 20 years. At our core, we’re passionate about strengthening the relationship between brands and consumers by pairing the right technology with thoughtful design. With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, and San Luis Obispo –we’re a California firm with a unique culture that can’t be replicated. Our people are the key to everything here at Level and we live by purpose, passion, hustle, and pride.
This is full time where you would work alongside copywriters, content strategists and developers to:
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Lead production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where needed
- Document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience including color palette, typography and logo-word mark guidelines
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
- Collaborate with UX, copywriters, project managers, other designers and production team to translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes
- 3-5 years of digital design experience (web, app, emerging experience etc.) This is a mid-level role
- Must be proficient in Sketch
- Must illustrate strong attention to detail in portfolio
- Must be able to present work effectively to internal and external teams
*** Applications will not be considered without portfolio link ***
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.