Internship: Project Management
- Leibnizstraße, Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Publicis Groupe and beyond: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve Mercedes-Benz, Smart and AMG on global, regional and local levels in advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
Now in our third year, we seek to further strengthen our teams, skillsets, abilities and offering as we continue to pioneer the agency model of the future.
Publicis Emil and Publicis Groupe believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer who does not discriminate on grounds of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic or national identity, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of their background, and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.
If you are passionate about brands and interested in the automotive industry, then Publicis Emil is the right place for you!
What will I spend my time doing?
- Learn how to provide day-to-day project management support to our Senior Project Manager who works across the Strategy team and the Brand/Creation team
- Support in preparing materials: contact reports, spreadsheets, presentations, meeting materials and responsible for account administration
- Participating in the creation of project briefings and timings
- Assuring that projects are delivered according to schedule
- Help manage client requests
- Attend weekly status meetings and calls
- Monitor competitive brand advertisements, social media, other activities / tactics, and strategies
- Assist the team in analyzing landscape and competitive activities to identify themes and client learnings
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions, meetings and interdisciplinary exchanges with colleagues
- Communicate with colleagues, third parties and clients effectively and professionally
We are on the hunt for someone who has the following qualities:
- An eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Ideally some practical experience with Project Management e.g. through previous internships
- Preferably studying psychology, communications, marketing, advertising or economics (in an advanced semester)
- Is a collaborative team-player, while also a self-starter who is proactive and works well independently
- Is organized with the ability to manage their time responsible and work across multiple work-streams
- Experience working in an agency, or similar business setting is ideal, but not a must
- Understanding of different project management methodologies including the ability to identify / resolve issues & develop detailed work plans
- Excited to join a friendly, work hard play hard culture and take part in office activities
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English, German skills a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
We celebrate diversity and are proud of our truly global community, from various backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on qualifications, merit and business need.
This position can also be filled in in London.