Social Content Lead
- Harris Street 21, Sydney, NSW, Australia
We are a creative solutions company.
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world, creativity is the greatest competitive advantage for our clients and their brands. Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
We never stand still.
We abide by the belief that “constructive dissatisfaction” is the essence of progress. And the key to building better solutions. It’s in our DNA. Leo Burnett was famous for saying "Let's continue to be known as an agency which spends more time trying to improve its theories rather than defend them."
We started life as an advertising agency, but we’ve completely transformed our business. We embrace technology as a critical enabler of creativity, and we’re continuously innovating to build new services and capabilities that help us deliver amazing solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced social client leader to oversee our integrated content offering. Working as a senior member of our wider team of creative, strategic and client leads, the Social Content Lead role is for someone with extensive social expertise and creative strategic thinking, who can see campaigns through from brief and concepting to overseeing implementation. The ideal candidate is a mix of client relationship leader + + creative problem solver + social strategist who is immersed in social media trends and culture.
Leos content offering is aligned with our overall approach towards creativity and allows us to demonstrate how we continue to raise the bar on the quality of our work This is a role with scope for producing world-class social campaigns and thinking for businesses which are already leaders in their industry and respective brand categories. A passion for the social media landscape is fundamental, as is the willingness to take ownership and lead creative problem solving to help inspire and educate our clients.
We’re looking for candidates who are energetic, proactive team players with a can-do approach to the everyday, as well as thrive on delivering creative solutions to business problems. The Social Content Lead will work in close collaboration with our group client leads, strategists, content managers and creators. The candidate will be comfortable working to an agile publishing model and helping the team to implement new processes for bringing social to life across a broad platform ecosystem.
- Demonstrate an inherent understanding of the role social can play in wider brand and digital ecosystems and provide strategic direction that’s single minded in delivering to key objectives.
- Work in collaboration with other brand strategists, comms strategists, business managers, creatives and producers to design and deliver truly integrated campaigns
- Become an indispensable partner to your clients, as strategic content lead on these accounts you’ll help harness social media to smash targets and grow their business
- Successfully grow the existing accounts through identifying opportunities for social and content thinking
- Ensure we and our clients are at the cutting edge of social media by knowing what is round the corner in terms of changes in human behaviours, platforms and technology. And providing strategic leadership to our social managers and executives
- Display a passion for social media and creativity through actively seeking out and showcasing the latest in creativity and innovation, both internally and to the clients.
- Act as a key liaison to establish exceptional working relationships and driving collaboration with partner media, digital, social, technology, content agencies and partners (Facebook, Google, TikTok, Spotify, etc relationships will be critical).
- 6-8 yrs social media experience
- Social media, Creative and/or Full-service agency experience
- Demonstration of leading effective social campaigns
- Strong presentation skills
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.