Senior Account Executive (Innovative Tobacco Brand)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Senior Account Executive serves as an agency catalyst for implementing and achieving the client’s tactical plan by working with internal team members and clients to determine communications objectives and execute initiatives. Under supervision, a Senior Account Executive is engaged in the day-to-day running of the account, shows strategic potential and demonstrates deep knowledge of the client’s business.
Scope of Work:
· Partner with internal teams and client in leading project execution - helping organize, synthesize and process complex information to help provide a clear roadmap to success and hit required milestones, launch dates and client expectations.
· Build and maintain subject matter expertise across the product, category and industry to help frame efforts across workstreams
· Support team and client with strategic thought leadership on various initiatives.
· Support Cross-Channel Integration efforts across the brands Digital Ecosystem.
· Actively participate in Client, Agency and Partner Weekly Measurement & Analytics review.
· Liaison with necessary resources to obtain appropriate marketing legal and compliance direction.
· Ensure creation of all Client facing presentations have been vetted and contain a clear setup, outlined objectives/goals and next steps.
· Work with internal Production team to manage necessary Out of Pocket costs incurred
· Manage large scale relationships and multiple clients across the respective work-streams to foresee future client needs and provide ongoing client and multi-partner support.
Demonstrated digital marketing experience - managing .com, email, digital media, and social campaigns - development and execution
· Curious & innovative thinker: ability to generate and pursue innovative, untried ideas to improve the client’s and the agency’s business
· Open-minded and forward thinking: works to pursue the best creative ideas and creates an environment supportive of the best creative
· Collaborative and actively seeks out and tries to understand the opinions of others. Listens well
· Strong communication skills: Ability to inform and involve others to achieve shared objective
· Ability to manage conflict in a way that moves the team forward
· Passionate about ideas and advertising/communications
· Comfortable with uncertainty, change and pressure
Must be comfortable working on an innovative tobacco brand.