- Viale Edoardo Jenner, 19, 20159 Milano MI, Italy
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
Leo Burnett Milan is looking for an outstanding account manager with head, heart and hustle to work as part of a fast-paced, cross-knit team on a high-profile client.
A team-player with a positive attitude, who uses their knowledge and understanding of the clients’ business to create the best conditions for the Agency work to thrive.
What you’ll do:
- You will serve as the key, day-to-day agency representative for your clients
- You know your clients, their brands, their products and their consumers
- You work closely with the client service director, the account director and with the creative and strategy teams to bring campaigns to life
- You play an active role in ensuring that unique and ground-breaking ideas are developed
- You keep it all together, from briefs, to project schedules and deliverables
- You’re familiar with TV production processes
- You coordinate and actively participate in meetings and document takeaways and next steps
- You stay aware of clients’ competitor activities and deliver insights for the team and clients
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience supporting projects in an advertising agency
- You have experience managing ATL and SM campaigns
- You keep it simple but communicate effectively
- You are a time-management master with impeccable organization skills
- You have a detail-oriented approach and achieve objectives accurately
- You are an active listener with the ability to foresee risks
- You’re a natural-born doer
- You have to ability to multitask and working under pressure
- You love to take on challenges and move forwards without stress
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and are able to tell a story using PPT presentations
- Preferred experience of working in global/regional/local operating models
- You are someone who is not satisfied with OK
- Experience is important but attitude is everything!
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and a cover letter. Only resumes in English will be considered.