Associate Media Director
- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Associate Media Director
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for an ace Associate Media Director – someone who can take the reins for the Media department, own key accounts and develop strong bonds with clients and internal teams alike. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll play an instrumental, game-shaping role in developing strategic media and implementing a wide variety of innovative tactics to grow our clients’ business.
Day to day, your role includes:
- Overseeing development of program strategies and analysis for clients, collaborating closely with Account, Creative and Measurement teams to ensure that work is strategically aligned and on brief
- Expertly guiding and managing relationships between Media teams, account directors and clients to consistently deliver high-quality, inspiring work and grow our business
- Providing thoughtful feedback to Media teams, using performance evaluation and internal process improvement to develop and motivate talent
- Smartly manage revenue and program budgets to ensure necessary and optimal resourcing
- Playing a key role in spotting issues with core client teams and in developing new client relationships
- Maintaining and improving the success of publisher relationships
We’re looking for a stellar Associate Media Director who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and seven to nine years of media planning experience – including at least two years of digital/interactive experience and two years of media supervisory experience within an agency
- An exceptional grasp on media planning, negotiation, and performance analysis and an impressive understanding of the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it
- Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate, poised, straightforward – and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Strong project management and performance management skills – you are crystal clear when it comes to delegating and providing feedback
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.