Digital Product Designer
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
At Digitas we breathe life into brands by creating connected experiences. We believe we are better placed to do that than any of our competitors because we, ourselves, are connected across data, strategy, creative, digital media and tech under one roof. What also unites us is our boundless curiousity. We are always striving to find new and innovative ways to connect people with brands. Those brands are amongst some of the biggest and best known in the world, from Formula 1 and Samsung to Mondelez and Honda.
This role is for Digitas London. Digitas itself is a global network, operating in over 25 countries and part of the Publicis Groupe.
We are looking for a Digital Product Designer with an entrepreneurial mindset and the imagination and craft to help Digitas deliver best in class digital experiences. This is a key role within our multi-disciplinary teams, working alongside other Creatives, Strategists and Technologists, helping to design, define and develop experiences that meet real human needs.
The role will span the entire breadth of product design from user research, journey mapping, interface design and prototyping through to user testing and development handover. The successful candidate will also help to clearly communicate Product strategy across the agency.
- Working with the Experience Design Directors to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating closely with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers to ensure projects run smoothly and on budget and that deliverables meet client expectations.
- Working with the Experience Design Director to identify the best artefacts for the project e.g sketches, wireframes, design documentation or prototypes.
- Keeping an eye on what’s good and seeking out excellent product design and user experiences, bringing those learnings to Digitas products.
- A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred design.
- An excellent knowledge of the latest design tools, techniques and methodologies and when to apply them.
- Ability to review and audit digital experiences to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations.
- A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.
- A good understanding of the concept of scope and the ability to adapt to change
- Experience of user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews, working within agency and with outside research functions.
- Familiarity with usability testing and its role within product development process
- Excellent presentation skills and confident working directly with clients.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates digital product development with proven experiences that work.
- Experience in industrial product design would be a bonus.
- A minimum of 6 years digital experience.