Director of Technology : Automotive (all genders) - German speaker
- Arnulfstraße 60, Munich, BAVARIA , Germany
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
Fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape? Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technology leader who is looking for significant professional growth at an organisation with an award-winning culture for creativity, client impact and openness. Your role will carry a core focus on defining and delivering architectural solutions, structuring technology and engineering teams and managing large-scale technical delivery. You will also be responsible for thought leadership and driving the adoption of modern architecture and technology trends such as MicroServices and DevOps. Along with driving best fit solutions for our clients, you will also work closely with business development leads, client partners and programme delivery managers to realise new business opportunities and help grow client accounts.
What are we looking for in you?
You will work closely with stakeholders to pitch, design and deliver solutions that will transform our Automotive clients businesses, while also assuming the role of technical delivery lead for large scale geographically distributed technology teams. Your key strengths will be in leading large-scale technical strategy, design, planning and delivery, driving best practices adoption, and ensuring the growth of teams and talent. You will also pride yourself in helping to instil a long-term vision for our Consumer Products technology practice at Publicis Sapient.
Do you have the following?
- A strong track record in consulting organisations
- Native German communication skills are essential for this role
- Background in Automotive, Supply chain, would be highly advantageous
- Technical management and delivery experience of globally distributed technology teams of up to 50 people or more
- Love Integration : The more complex the systems the better the challenge
- Affinity to everything Data orientated; shape data in motion
- Experience of Multiple cloud platforms
- Experience and passion to adopt new technology before their mainstream
- Strong presentation, client pitching skills and Agile Delivery experience
- Have experience of everything Ops : FinOps, DevOps, SecOps, MLOps
- A proven track record of delivering enterprise scale technology transformation projects using contemporary technologies and methodologies such as:
Ø Digital Customer Experience platforms (Adobe AEM and Marketing Cloud, Analytics, DTM, Target, Search & Promote)
Ø MicroServices architecture
Ø DevOps/Automation (CI, CD) for large scale delivery
Ø Architecture and Design knowledge of API gateways (Google Apigee), ETL / ESB (MuleESB), Data (MongoDB), custom (Tomcat)
Ø Cloud platforms Architectures (AWS, GCP), CDN (Cloudfront, Akamai, Cedexis)
Ø Machine learning: Google Cloud (AI, Big Table, Big Query, Kafka)
Ø Quality Engineering
We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skill set and to support your professional growth
Employee Benefits Portal that offers numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives