- 500 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Are you a student of pop culture? Can you pivot a spreadsheet filled with data mining gold nuggets? Are you a detail-oriented, media-savvy self-starter, comfortable with an immersive, hands-on learning trajectory?
If so, then come prepared to draw from the deep well of consumer insight to outthink the competition, build things that aren’t for sale and push the boundaries of consumer connection. And, most importantly, have a good time doing it.
The Fallon Media Planner is a key player in the development and execution of media plans for a diverse portfolio of clients. The position places equal emphasis on creative solutions to media challenges and planning/executional rigor. As a full-service agency, we prioritize diverse, unique experience, and above all creativity.
This position requires 2 years of prior media planning experience (Assistant Media Planner or Media Planner level).
- Developing and executing creative media solutions based on client needs
- Stewarding execution of plans, goals and budgets
- Evaluating vendor proposals/working with internal buying teams to facilitate media buys
- Conducting/presenting pre- and post-buy media analyses
- Communicating/meeting with clients to facilitate development and execution of plans
- Developing and mentoring Assistant Planner team members
- 2 years of prior media planning experience (Assistant Media Planner or Media Planner level)
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Keynote
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in media-related planning tools (e.g., Comscore, Nielsen, IMS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of creative suite tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.