Senior Data Scientist
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people. Publicis Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organizing principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities. With 40 offices and 15 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine. Publicis Health companies include Digitas Health, Heartbeat, Insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health France, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/PublicisHealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth
ARIS: Activation Ready Insights. ARIS is the Publicis Health transformation engine that develops innovative products fueled by real world data that transform marketing engagement into healthcare interventions. Positioned at the center of Publicis Health, ARIS fuels new product development, client collaboration pilots & builds data and analytics infrastructures to keep data governed, compliant to prepare for activation ready-insights. Recognized by PM360 as one of the industries most innovative new divisions in 2019, ARIS is well underway to become one of the leading healthcare marketing transformation efforts in the industry.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to be at the forefront of the Data and Analytics disruption in healthcare – this role is for you.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our growing analytics capability (ARIS) at Publicis Health. The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for the development & implementation of best-in-class healthcare data and analytics solutions and products. We are seeking a hands-on data science practitioner that will help us build best-in-class healthcare marketing deliverables and new products. The ARIS Data Science & Engineering Team combines cutting-edge analytic methodologies with high volumes of real world health and consumer data to provide activation ready insights to drive better business outcomes.
We are looking for a hands-on data science practitioner who is passionate in finding information hidden in vast amounts of real world health and consumer data to help us build better products, and help our clients make smarter decisions. The successful candidate will have a mix of Data Science and Engineering skills. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction models using languages such as Python, R, and SQL. Beyond technical skills alone, we are looking for an individual that is not only passionate about and comfortable with working with large sets of healthcare data – but also someone who is curious and excited about finding meaning within that data to successfully transform our client’s business and marketing challenges with continuous, healthcare interventions/solutions.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit: Passion for operating within a fast-paced startup environment focused on building innovative products and solutions that challenge industry conventions.
- A Eye for Flawless Delivery: Ensure the production of deliverables of the highest quality (including QA/QC procedures) with the ability to anticipate and diagnose client needs & challenges before they arise.
- A Deep Understanding of Applied Machine Learning: Demonstrable in-depth knowledge and practical commercial experience of the application of machine learning & predictive analytics with proven track record of results/case studies.
- A Flair for Repeatability: Passion for writing code and developing repeatable & scalable data products that can be re-purposed for a wide variety of client use cases.
- A Deep Level of Curiosity: A desire to push beyond the status quo, and dig deep into large datasets to identify disruptive truths hidden within the data.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1-3 years of professional hands-on experience with predictive modeling, measurement, and advanced analytics (including segmentation techniques) using large datasets.
- Proven knowledge and experience developing data & analytic solutions with statistical software such as Python or R – required.
- Proven knowledge and experience performing efficient and effective queries utilizing SQL – required.
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, preferably using BI tools such as Tableau.
- Experience operating within agile methods & frameworks desired.
- Ability to develop practical solutions and applications of advanced analytics/supervised & unsupervised learning techniques such as Regression, Clustering, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, XGBoost, NLP, etc.
- Experience with data infrastructures required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within ambiguity & evolving business needs.
- Understanding of data privacy best practices/HIPAA compliance and security of data in use.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, or related field required.
- Advanced Degree (MS/MBA/PhD) preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.