PR / Social Strategy Supervisor
- 500 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
A Fallon PR & Social Strategy Supervisor has their pulse on the social culture engine and can leverage insights into an integrated brand marketing plan to: create buzz, earned engagement, word-of-mouth, loyalty, and business results for clients. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit, is an excellent manager and team coach, and is excited about the changing nature of the media, PR, content, and advertising landscape. They love to move fast, don’t require a lot of hand-holding or micromanagement, and hold a high creative standard above all.
- Strategy: Craft PR & social engagement strategies for integrated marketing programs using sound audience insights, best practice techniques, and measurement. Support for ad-hoc strategy requests from clients as they come up week-to-week with research and first-draft strategic recommendations.
- Content Strategy: Proficient in paid/earned/owned content planning, with emphasis on understanding how each element fits within a brand’s content ecosystem, each specific channel, and how it is measured. Lead or assist developing the social/digital content approach, the media plans, and measurement reports for annual plans and client campaigns.
- Word of Mouth and PR Strategy: Architect brand activations that drive press headlines and social buzz, while balancing a brand’s message, reputation, and trending news cycles. Blends cross-channel content strategy with earned media assets to drive massive awareness, engagement, and ultimately measurable business results.
- Engagement and community management: Experience overseeing engagement strategies and community management teams, and leveraging data to improve content and conversation in both social communities and across brand campaigns.
- Creative: Experience brainstorming both baseline and breakthrough social media, PR, and digital ideas, working closely with writers and designers to create best-practice work, or with sole ownership of writing and creating content in coordination with Creative Director oversight.
- Listening/Trend Spotting: Oversee teams doing daily social listening for issues and opportunistic engagement strategy and community management insights for both Fallon and client teams, and leveraging insights/data to improve content and conversation in both social communities and across brand campaigns.
- Emerging Media: Exhibits a passion for “what’s next,” seeking out the latest in media/content/PR/social/tech trends, mobile applications and consumer behaviors; offering context, implications and opportunities for clients and colleagues with both clear implications and opportunities.
- 5-8 years of experience in social media, public relations and/or advertising (agency experience preferred)
- Experienced use of social and audience planning tools (e.g. Facebook Audience Insights, Simmons, comScore, Google Adwords)
- Experienced user of public relations, social listening and analytics platforms (e.g., Muckrack, Brandwatch, NetBase, Facebook Insights)
- Experienced user of social media publishing platforms (Khoros, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with no-typo precision in the quick-turn execution of campaigns, content and client documents
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.