- Harris Street 21, Sydney, NSW, Australia
N2N Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications.
As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our fearless, curious and ambitious team - with 65 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple - recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our growth and success, we are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team, working across some of the world’s most iconic technology and corporate brands and government organisations.
To be successful in this role you’ll bring:
- Ability to develop and pitch relevant stories to a wide range of media
- Writing and copy development across channels
- Some experience engaging with media , and nurturing media relationships
- Experience with reporting and measurement
You must have:
- Six to nine months of public relations (PR) and communications experience
- Relationships with a number of media contacts
- Strong writing skills
- Organised, with high attention to detail
- A passion for past-paced and diverse work
The role offers:
- Opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most exciting and iconic brands
- A chance to grow and learn within a supportive and fun environment
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Opportunity to bring a creative flair to everything you do
- Opportunity to work on award winning campaigns
- Tailored training programs and dedicated career manager
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning culture, variety and opportunity, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, access to industry leading mentors and much more. Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Pyrmont.
Keen to hear more and share why you’re the one for this role – please get in touch!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Herd MSL believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.