Senior Analyst, Decision Sciences, Advanced Analytics and Insights
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Starcom Advanced Analytics & Insights (AAI) –Decision Sciences team draws on the dynamic advertising technology space, digital and offline analytics, and evolving methodologies to address complex research and measurement challenges across Starcom client brands.
The Decision Sciences Senior Analyst is an advanced entry-level position that uses research, data, and analytics techniques to answer client business questions, develop ‘test-and-learn’ approaches that roll-up to the client’s larger learning objectives, and implement best practices around strategy, activation, and campaign measurement.
- Help drive day-to-day research and analytics efforts while delivering high impact, actionable insights
- Execute consumer, media, brand, and market research that will drive the client’s business
- Synthesize and provide clear visualization of insights surfaced by mining advertising and client data
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Develop and analyze media and brand targets that inform media strategies
- Apply syndicated research and proprietary agency resources to client’s business
- Evaluate new and potential data partners to identify the best resources and approaches
- Proactively educate internal and external clients on research, tools, and approaches
- Craft POVs for internal and external knowledge sharing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- +1 years experience in media/marketing research, data, analytics
- Experience with quantitative or qualitative research and working with large data sets to create insights
- Familiarity with syndicated and customer data environments
- Proficiency in Tableau, SQL, R
- Strong statistical background and experience with statistical/modeling approaches – e.g. Time series, Regression, Logistic, Decision Tree, Classification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.