- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
The strategy team at Heartbeat Ideas is responsible for unearthing consumer insights and evaluating digital behaviors to create competitive advantage for our clients. This can be a deep look into a single behavior or a broader look that identifies and evaluates all of the opportunities available to make sound business and marketing decisions.
Both strategic planning and analytics are key dimensions to our work. Logical thinking that breaks problem solving into a discrete, clear flow is critical to providing credible and persuasive recommendations to our clients. We are fiercely committed to delivering high-quality analysis, in a structured, thoughtful presentation, with strict attention to deadlines and deliverables.
In general, to succeed in Strategy, candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, exceptional analytical skills, and a knack for converting insights into creative, actionable recommendations for our clients. An ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and oral form and build trusted internal and external relationships are also key. Backgrounds in agency and consulting organizations are desired, as skills in analyzing and presenting information are honed.
This position is suited to a strategist with a minimum of 8-12 years’ experience working in a similar agency environment. The Director will be responsible for overseeing all strategic work streams and driving the strategic vision for the brand.
- Developing strong client relationships as a key strategic and business partner
- Guiding the strategic direction with internal and external teams in relation to our clients’ brand development and marketing approach
- Gain a deep, holistic and evolving understanding of our client’s business objectives, challenges, threats and opportunities – including forward looking awareness of emerging competitive threats
- Developing a nuanced understanding of our clients’ customers’ wants, needs, and behaviors across the full customer journey
- Understanding and advocating for Heartbeat’s full suite of strategic offerings
- Formulating strategic recommendations ranging from brand positioning, marketing strategy and digital engagement strategy, and being able to communicate them clearly and effectively
- Developing POVs for our colleagues and clients around business-critical issues and trends
- Developing inspiring creative and execution briefs
- Facilitating internal brainstorms and client workshops
- Identifying and pursuing organic growth opportunities within existing clients
- Partnering with clients on market research activities
- Overseeing development of measurement plans and developing meaningful or noteworthy insights based on both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Contributing to the development of junior team members
- Managing complex projects independently and successfully
- Seamlessly collaborating with other departments, identifying opportunities for efficiencies in working relationships and cross-departmental processes and hand-offs (e.g. Creative, Client Services, Media, Production, and Technology)
- 8-10 years in strategy at a creative agency and/or consulting
- Experience in healthcare marketing, including both HCP and consumer
- Superb and persuasive communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical/logical thinking
- Able to simplify and clarify complex concepts
- Structured problem solving approach to address complex strategic/management issues
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to become deeply immersed in our clients’ business on both a commercial and clinical/scientific level
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and trust based on deep immersion in their business
- Familiarity with relevant digital channels (e.g., web, mobile, CRM, social media, search)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.