- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
We’re not your typical search team. Not only do we craft insight-driven campaigns, and we have our hands in the fire, finding the edge in a rapidly changing industry. We’ve gone far beyond keyword lists – search is the digital beacon that lights our clients’ path to success. We are the engine (no pun intended) that never stops running. If you’re a self-starter with a passion for all things search and a desire to take on emerging media, Heartbeat Ideas is the place for you
The Search Planner is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day client account management. Part manager, part analyst—he or she will be expected to closely monitor campaigns, report on performance, and make suggestions for improvement within the team and to clients. He or she will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge and gain valuable industry experience by working closely with display and SEO teams, creative development, website and technical development, strategy and account teams.
- Day-to-day management of paid search accounts: budget pacing/monitoring, optimizations
- Generate keyword lists and assist with ad copy development
- Implement and track client campaigns, monitoring/questioning deliverables. Confidence and clarity on deliverables
- Conduct keyword research and competitive/market analyses; be able to present findings in both informal and formal environments
- Produce reports that analyze campaign activity
- Recommend testing opportunities or optimizations to clients and internal teams, provide industry findings & POV on execution
- Proficiency in AdWords, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics, and SA360 (among other tools)
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients professionally and concisely
- Compiling, analyzing and delivering account performance data to internal and external clients
- Onboarding of Associate level team members
- Bachelors Degree, 2-3 years of paid search experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of paid search best practices and optimization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Search Engine Tools
- A degree of “search nerdery” – a passion for what’s new in an evolving industry
- Ability to think on one’s feet and participate in team knowledge development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; some client-facing experience
- Experience working with healthcare/finance/”sensitive industry” clients a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.