Senior Associate, Strategy
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
The strategy team at Heartbeat Ideas is responsible for unearthing consumer insights and evaluating customer behaviors to create competitive advantage for our clients.
This position is suited to candidates with 1-3 year’s experience, ideally in or with a strong interest in working on research and analytical assignments that address the use of digital technologies within the healthcare industries.
- Collect and synthesize campaign data through digital tools
- Conduct social media listening
- Evaluate competitive activities
- Identify digital trends, especially in the healthcare space
- Support execution of primary quantitative and qualitative research to generate customer insights
- Work closely with cross-functional agency team to develop insightful reports on performance of digital tactics
- Design and execute data analysis and generate strategic insights based on results
- Present findings to internal teams and clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in data analysis
- Strong preference for background in strategy and/or consulting
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of work experience in the fields noted above
- Strong analytical/logical thinking
- Secondary research skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Synthesis of complex data
- Familiarity with different digital channels (e.g., web, mobile, CRM, social media, search) is a plus
- Experience with digital analytics and data visualization tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Tableau preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.