- Harris Street 21, Sydney, NSW, Australia
The Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness Sydney team is small but mighty. We are bound by a desire to work within an agency built on empathy and inclusiveness and a passion for doing great work and making a meaningful difference.
We are an integrated agency for the connected age made up of unique multi-disciplinary experts striving for complete customer first thinking. We have an agile, flexible customer and outcome focused model made up of strategists, data analysts, creative experts, medical content creators, digital leads and dedicated project management.
Our belief is that collaboration leads to results, that our clients are a valued member of our team and that ‘nothing is impossible’.
We create brand, digital and direct experiences that transform people’s behaviour. We think that what makes us special is how we creatively combine data and human behavioural insights to develop emotionally compelling experiences that have a significant impact.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide with a belief that “nothing is impossible”.
As digital designer you will be collaborating with multiple departments (creative, digital & strategy) to bring to life projects in various forms of media including and not limited to websites, eDMs, social media, animation, and interactive displays. A core responsibility will be the design of Veeva eDetail Aids, an iPad-based sales representative tool. Experience in Veeva is not essential. Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness will invest in appropriate training for designing for this platform. You’ll be proactive in pushing the boundaries creatively and help drive digital innovation within the agency.
Internal communication expectations
- Work with Art Directors, Strategists, Producers and Developers to produce and execute the best creative concepts
- Ambitious to grow the digital offering within the agency and wants to do innovative work that pushes boundaries
- Ensure concerns around timings, delivery, resources and any job that is not on brand, or has unclear technical specs or brief,are raised early and often
- Liaise with Creatives, Producers and Developers to ensure technical specs match up with client expectations
- Proactively resolve queries on jobs to minimise delays, unnecessary amends and work backlog
- Protect confidentiality of projects (particularly when working on pitches or tenders)
- Proactively seek on-the-job training from Executive Creative Director to up-skill and increase your ability to handle more creatively complex projects
Required skills & qualifications
- Three to five years digital design experience within a creative environment
- Experience in interpreting creative ideas into digital media and creating responsive designs for websites, mobile apps, eDM and social media campaigns, etc.
- Excellent on user experience (UX), user interface (UI), and site architecture (this is essential when designing eDAs)
- Excellent creative and graphic design skills with a good awareness of typography rules
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate and After Effects)
- Experience prototyping platform such as Sketch and InVision
- Sound understanding of user journeys in the digital space
- Ability to build and work within a site hierarchy that is clean, reusable and expandable
- Proven experience in design, development and implementation
- Basic experience in testing websites and applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate intangible ideas to designers, technical and business audiences
- Ability to work well autonomously on multiple projects and on under pressure and to tight time constraints
- Willingness to take calculated risks and present innovative ideas within the Agency and to Clients
- Ability to engage empathetically with colleagues during the creative process
- Ability to understand agency workflow and work within quality control procedures
- Good communication skills with Agency colleagues
- Curious and eager to learn, fast
- Accuracy in filing and naming current WIP so as to easily retrieve files
What we’ll offer you:
- Work in one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce where we value all the benefits of harnessing differences for our people, our clients and our business.
- A committed Diversity and Inclusion and Belonging strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité and First Peoples RAP (reconciliation action plan) programs
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Open environment, where your input and feedback is valued
- Access to employee benefits including –wellness programmes, learning and development opportunities, network events
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, as part of Publicis Groupe believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified